Full Swedish Body Massage Shrewsbury
Price £40 (60 minutes)
Swedish body massage Shrewsbury involves different types of touch, pressure and flowing movements applied to the skin and underlying tissues to release muscular tension, relieve pain, facilitate healing from injury, alleviate stress, relax the body and enhance wellbeing.
With a Swedish body Massage, the skin's natural functions will be stimulated improving the condition of the skin and the warmth created will help relax the body physically and mentally.
Body massage originated in Sweden and the Swedish body massage is the original massage technique involving a sequence of movements working superficially and deeper into the tissue layers. Movements such as effleurage work over the skin with the palm of the hand producing relaxation, whereas movements like petrissage work deeply.
Petrissage movements such as wringing and kneading will help to relieve tension promoting deep relaxation in the tissues and muscles. As no two people are alike, the body massage sequence will be adapted to the client's needs.
Benefits of Swedish Body Massage
- Deeply relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
- Reduces stress - both emotionally and physically
- Eases muscle tension and remove toxins from the body
- Stimulates and soothes the skin and nervous system
- Keeps your body flexible and supple
- Improve blood circulation
- Boosts vitality and well-being.
Send A Message: